Plentitude was designed to help retirees and soon-to-be retirees squeeze more retirement income out of their savings.
When you ask people, ‘what are you saving for?’ they will frequently say things like ‘growth’, ‘rate of return’ and ‘to have a comfortable retirement without having to work for the rest of my life’.
Rarely, do you hear people mention the most important reason to save — to create an income stream for the rest of their life!*ˆ
Many people try to plan for retirement using a combination of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRA’s and 401K plans, expensive money managers, and complicated financial plans.
Lately, a bunch of ‘robo-advisors’ have even started popping up promising to ‘automate your investing’ at a fraction of the normal fees.
There’s a couple of problems with these traditional solutions to retirement:
- What if you lose a significant portion of your nest egg right as you’re about to retire, or even worse – when you’re retired?
- What is the real rate of return on your money, net of all fees and taxes, when you begin to take your money out?
- What guarantees do you have that your money will be there when you need to live off it?
- How much will your basic living expenses be in retirement, and how much income can you count on?
Plentitude was created to answer all of these questions, and simplify the process of creating lifetime financial security and peace of mind in retirement.
You’ll discover how much income you can count on when you ready to retire, and how to protect part or all of your life’s savings from market losses.
All you have to do is use our Free Retirement Calculator so you can discover:
- What will your expenses be when you retire?
- Will you have enough income to cover your basic expenses?
- Will you have an ‘income gap’ or shortfall?
- How to create a contractually guaranteed lifetime income that will last as long as you live*ˆ